Acting with integrity in our business conduct and promoting human rights
All of the activities of the Bolloré Group, which signed the United Nations Global Compact over fifteen years ago, are governed by systems and procedures that aim to ensure ethical business conduct, to combat corruption, and to protect and promote human rights. In its communications, the Group encourages the creation of responsible content.
Fourth majors commitments
• Sharing the same business ethics and ensuring compliance with the strictest standards
• Promoting human rights in our businesses and supply chains
• Protecting personal data.
• Promoting ethical and responsible communications.
Keys figures 2019
• More than 90% of transportation and logistics employees trained in combatting corruption
• 2019 Publication of the Group’s Human Rights Charter
• 79 stories and reports on diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity and 184 stories on parity on CNews in 2019