Acting with integrity in our business conduct and promoting human rights
All of the activities of the Bolloré Group, who has been a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact since 2003, are governed by systems and procedures that aim to ensure ethical business conduct, to combat corruption, and to protect and promote human rights. In its communications, the Group encourages the creation of responsible content.
Four major commitments
• Sharing the same business ethics and ensuring compliance with the strictest standards
• Promoting human rights in our businesses and supply chains
• Protecting personal data.
• Promoting ethical and responsible communications.
2020 Key figures
• A more structured ethical system: Revision and publication of the Code of Conduct and the Ethics and CSR Charter
• 137 compliance officers in 106 countries
• Human rights: 11,300 Bolloré employees trained through an e-learning
• 162 Bolloré Transport & Logistics entities evaluated in 89 countries
• 4 billion euros invested in content
• 60% of UMG’s sales accounted for by local repertoires in their own countries
• 77 pro bono campaigns carried out by Havas Group agencies