Portfolio of shareholdings
The Bolloré Group manages a portfolio of shareholdings of more than 17.4 billion euros at December 31, 2021.
It owns shareholdings in the communication sector through Vivendi, as well as in Universal Music Group and Socfin group. It also owns various agricultural assets.
Bolloré listed equity portfolio
• 17.7% of Universal Music Group, a global leader in the music industry
• 19.9% of Bigben Interactive, one of the European leaders in the design and supply of video game console accessories
• 2.2% of Mediobanca, one of the major Italian banks
• 39.7% of Socfin Group, manages over 200,000 hectares of plantations in Asia and Africa
Vivendi listed equity portfolio
• 10.0% of Universal Music Group, a global leader in the music industry
• 45.1% of Lagardère, the world’s third-largest book publisher for the general public and educational markets, and the leader in France and the world’s fourth largest travel retail merchant
• 23.8% of Telecom Italia, italian group of télécommunications
• 23.8% of MediaForEurope, italian media group present in the television sector, audiovisual production, press and internet
The Bolloré Group is a shareholder in the Socfin group (39.7%), one of the biggest independent plantation owners in the world.
Socfin manages some 200,000 hectares of plantations (largely oil palm and rubber trees) in Africa and Asia.
It also owns 3,300 hectares spread over three farms in the United States (Georgia and Florida), where it, has completed a planting program of more than 3 million olive trees over 1,550 hectares with irrigation.
The Group also owns and operates several wine-growing estates in the South of France, in the “Côtes de Provence” appellation region including Domaine de la Croix (area classified) and Domaine de la Bastide Blanche, covering a total area of 242 hectares, 116 hectares of which with wine-growing rights, producing around 650 thousand bottles per year.